TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Image Makers Design Group, Inc. operates the software platform located on DeniseMasino.com (the "Site"))
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER ON OR USE THIS WEBSITE. ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS BY ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Please read this Member Terms and Conditions Agreement (the "Agreement") carefully. The Agreement sets out the terms under which Denisemasino.com services (the "Services") are provided to you through the Denisemasino.com website (the "Site"). By registering with Denisemasino.com, you become a member of the Service (a "Member"), and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you continue to be a Member. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not register for the Denisemasino.com Service or otherwise access or use this Site. We reserve the right at any time to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- REGISTRATION. To become a Member you must register with us. When and if you register to become a Member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form ("Registration Data"), and to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that we may rely on your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Site.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL Subscription fees for regular Memberships are automatically renewed at the end of the original term selected, for a like period of time, unless notice is submitted
- Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Subscriber hereby authorizes Denisemasino.com to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of Membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes Denisemasino.com to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by the site.
- By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, which is the minimum required age to become a Member. However, we cannot guarantee that each Member is at least the required minimum age, neither do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Site by persons under the age of 18 in violation of these Terms. Either you or Denisemasino.com may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Service, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you that is brought to our attention. Your membership in the Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. ONLINE CONDUCT.
- As a Member, you agree that: You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- In addition, Denisemasino.com disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") of the Service. Certain jurisdictions limit the applicability of warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability so the above disclaimers of warranty and limitations of liability may not apply to you. We do not exclude any liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Members to do the same. If you believe that a copy of your work is available on the Service without your consent or that a copyright infringement has otherwise occurred, please supply us with the following information:
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
* Details of where the infringing material is located on the Site;
* Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
* A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the use of the work on the Site is not authorized by the copyright owner or any person entitled to act on their behalf or by law; and
* An affidavit executed by you that the information you provide concerning the copyright infringed is accurate and that you are the copyright owner authorized to act on their behalf.
Please deliver this information to: email@example.com.
- COMPLAINTS. To resolve a complaint regarding the Service or the Site, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/p>